A European funded project including a new platform and toilet block build replicating the style of the 1930s, entered for a heritage award. This included full Civils and groundworks prior to building the platform up finished with cut sandstone curbs.
The building exterior was a timber frame construction with a cut pagoda roof. Bespoke lead dressing and authentic clock tower. Finished entirely using materials that would have been available in the 1930 down to the nails holding the convex tin in place. The internal finishes included hardwood joinery and comprehensive tilling. This was a completed turn-key project down to the original GWR hooks and painting finishes.